Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Month without school

Today it is 4 weeks ago I left RCNUWC. Feels a bit strange to think of. I don't really feel I've accomplished anything particular since I came back. Not that one ought to accomplish something all the time, but I feel I've wasted quite a lot of time on just hanging around. Like now.

I've gotten a job as a substitute teacher at my old elementary school. The pay is good, and I enjoy working with the kids, but the schedule is very flexible, which makes it a bit hard to work with in the long run. So yeah - Hopefully when I come back it becomes more stable, if not - I'll have to find something else. We'll see.
I'm thinking of going down talking to the local restaurant. Someone said they were hiring people. As long as the pay is good, and I enjoy the work - then I'm happy.
I've got nothing else to do next year anyway.

I'm going off to Sweden this weekend. There's a big party in Malmö where are lot of CISV are coming. It'll be good to see all the people from the school again.

Other than that I have a tight and stressful schedule the next few weeks. Lovely!.

-Jacob

No comments: