Friday, May 11, 2007

The Act of Keeping Alive.

I Survived! I managed to survive! Amazing. These past weeks I have studied like hell. Never before in my life have I studied so much.

The past week I labelled "Week of Hell", due to the fact that I had exams everyday, and 2 exams yesterday(Thursday).

Last weekend I studied math more than 15 hours a day, and yesterday night (after 2,5 hours history exam in the morning and 2,5 hours chemistry exam in the afternoon), I stayed up until 4.30 to study for Chemistry paper 3.
After less than 3 hours of sleep I took the exam this morning, and fortunately the questions we're brilliant.

So yeah, I never thought this day should come, but I'm done with the most Academically intense week of my life. Studying everyday intensively until 2-3, waking up doing exams, and continuing studying. Studying at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Trying to cram in as much information as can be in a head.

Now, I've only got Danish and Spanish left, and there ain't much you can do for neither subject.
So, my plan is not - to chill!!! And enjoy my last days at uwc..how sad.

But right now I'm just happy to be over with all the exams.

No comments: