Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Never more math

I believe there is no need for more words.

Never more math.

I am in the middle of "Week of Hell".

The IB is a system that enjoys to torture students.
Except for in Denmark the IB is thus very well recognised around the world.
A good example of this is: Math Methods.
I just finished my paper 2 today.
Math Methods is a killer for all Nordics. Mainly because Math education stinks in the Nordic Countries.

Anyway - it is equivalent to math B in danish High schools. WTF? Methods is at least 10 times more difficult than math A.
And IB Math Higher ought to be the same as math A++ in Danish High schools.

Ok - I've got History coming up tomorrow and Thursday, as well as Chemistry Thursday and Friday.

I'm going to have so much fun:-)........NOT!.

Well, back to the books..

No comments: