Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sorting out the final details.

So, the day of departure is coming closer in a steady pace. Wednesday that is. I'm starting in Miami where I will spend 3 days relaxing and shopping, and meeting the family of a close friend of mine. Then onto Mexico where I will spend the first 10 days together with my mother and brother, before I go on, on my own adventures.

This blog will hopefully serve as the place where you get insights into what I'm currently doing.
It is my intention to update the blog freuquently, however I cannot promise that this will be done through my journey. Important factors such as, Internet accessibility as well as worth-writing-about-ability plays a big role. We'll see, time will show.

This was all for now. Soon to be updated from the other side of the pond....

No comments: