Sunday, April 22, 2007

2 Days Left and a trip to Canada

2 Days more. Then I'm done with high school. Or well, not really. I still have the exams.
Tuesday is last day of classes for 2nd years. The rest of the time is reading time, which means; me locking myself into a classroom with 10 liters of coffee.

A strange feeling. I'm planing on taking a gap year - so in theory tuesday will be my last day of school for a very very long time. Feels good.

Ohh and I got into a University in Canada. Simon Fraser University. www.sfu.ca.
They offered me a full scholarship, and the place seems really nice, so I couldn't really reject:-)

I guess I'll talk more about that in the future. Now I have to study for my exams.

I think I mentioned something about me also getting accepted to Middlebury. True indeed I did. But they asked for 20.000 USD pr. year. Quite a lot of money, for a Danish middleclass family, which haven't made any savings for university.

No comments: