Friday, March 30, 2007

Rejected and Prague

Yesterday night I got rejected from 2 schools, and I got a letter of "incomplete Application" from 1 school; I and the university office are still unsure what this exactly means, and how this came about. I got a 3rd rejection today. This means that I've only got 2 schools left to hear from, and I will know the last one tomorrow at 14.00. Again meaning that Tomorrow at 14.00 I will know what my life will look like the next 5 years, or what it won't look like.
We'll see.

I'm waiting for the "incomplete" university to reply to me with a reason for not taking any action on my application, despite having told me that "everything looks fine". Jep, they e-mail me and told me everything looked good.

I'm leaving for Prague tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to going there. I'll have a blast.
I'm staying Saturday night in Amsterdam. That'll be fun too. Great way to party party.

I actually wouldn't mind having a week here, since the weather is so wonderful, but I also feel I need to get a bit away.

I hope I will get some positive University Replies within the next 24 hours.

No comments: