Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday Morning

Just got down, episode 20 of Prison Break. I've become all addictive. The show itself is actually not that good - but for some reason i keep on watching it every week. guess i have nothing better to do with my time. Last night I just took it easy and relaxed. I am planing on starting on my revision plan at some point tonight. I've made this pretty "tick-off-box" schedule of all the things I need to revise before the final exam. There's quite a lot, so I better get started soon. So many books to read, so many assignments to do - just for fun.
I'll get to know about universities in less than two weeks. weird Feeling. In less than two weeks I will maybe know how my life looks for the upcoming 5 years. And again, it's possible that I will get a rejection from all universities, and then i'm back at square one, not knowing anything at all.
I better get some sleep, before next class. I've got 1 hour to sleep. I like sleeping. Overslept first block today. Unintentional, but still. My alarm clock broke, so all I've got now is my cellphone, with a alarm function.

No comments: